Shredder V8 Quadracycle
The most fun you can have on four wheels - the Bourget Shredder V8 Quadracycle. The Bourget Shredder is not currently being manufactured due to availability of the hand made aluminum bodies. The Shredder will be brought back in the future once supply demands can be met in a timely manner. In the meantime, if you are interested in being put on a waiting list for future information, or are interested in a pre-owned vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Bourget Shredder is a true testament to the attention to detail, quality, form and function that Bourget's is known for. The Shredder is a phenomenal vehicle, second to none in quality, performance, engineering and class. It's a great crossover vehicle for those who still love motorcycling and the feel of the wind in your face, but want a little more stability than two wheels can offer - and more power! The Shredder is my (Brigitte Bee, President & CEO) personal vehicle of choice, it's indescribable, you just have to ride one for yourself to know what you're missing.
Hidden under this amazing all hand built, virtually flawless, aluminum body is a V8 Small Block Chevy! LS-2 all aluminum, 5.7L (Corvette) engine to be exact. Cooling is courtesy of a Ron Davis Racing radiator and BBW exclusive cooling fan system which pulls air in, pushes it over the engine, transmission and fuel system and then pulls it out the back of the Shredder. Driven by a 350 Turbo Automatic Hughes Transmission and Perma Cooler, Backed up by a Winters Quick Change rear end and Porsche 930 CV joints with 1” chrome moly axles. The Shredder stops on a dime with its standard Wilwood disc brakes on all four wheels and it handles superbly with four wheel independent suspension and Bourget’s own rack & pinion steering system. The A-Arm suspension is 100% Bourget and accommodates four Walker Evans Racing coil over style shocks.
The Shredder utilizes Bourget’s Billet wheels – 18” x 8.50” Front with Falken 452-255-35ZR18 -94Y tires and 18” x 10” Rear with Falken 452-285-35ZR18 -97Y tires. Any Bourget’s wheel style is available for the Shredder and custom one-off designs can be made to your specifications for an additional cost.
Bourget’s manufactures in house the sub-frame assembly, handlebars and controls, foot controls, floorboards, Suspension system- A-arms & spindles, License plate bracket, seat, and fuel cell. Additionally the headlight housing and dash are CNC Machined in house from solid billet aluminum. The Bourget’s designed body is handcrafted from aluminum by Jeff Davis of Precision Metalcraft and the steel fenders are fabricated in house at Bourget’s
• Overall Length: 74”
• Handlebar Height: 39”
• Seat Height: 24” Rider, 26” Passenger
• Width: 61 ½” Front, 64” Rear
• Fuel Capacity: 10.5 Gallons
• Weight: 1600 lbs. Dry
Typical Shredder Specifications
• 12 Mos/6,000 mile Factory Warranty
• Custom Paint & Graphics – Unlimited designs, graphics, etc. are available
• LS-2 Corvette Motor – EFI aluminum Small Block Chevy engine
• Hughes 350 Turbo Automatic Transmission w/Perma Cooler
• Ron Davis Racing Radiator
• Dual Side Cooling Fans w/Billet grills
• Winters Quik Change rear end
• Walker Evans coil over suspension
• BBW Rack & Pinion Steering, A-Arms & Spindles
• BBW Billet wheels –Shredder style
• Wilwood Brake Calipers & Actuator- all 4 wheels
• 18x8.50” Front wheels w/Falken 452-255-35ZR18-94Y Tires
• 18x10” Rear wheels w/Falken 452-285-35ZR18-97Y Tires
• BBW Chassis, handlebars, hand & foot controls, passenger floorboards, Fenders, License plate bracket, etc.
• BBW Hand Made All Aluminum Body, CNC Machined Headlight Housing and Steel Fenders
• Many Upholstery options available – Matching Leather top & sides standard with All Exotic skins available as an upgrade
• Removable passenger mini backrest
• Choice of Polished or Powdercoated A-Arms, wheels, caps, etc. standard
• Complete Chrome package including wheels available as an upgrade
• Polished Aluminum floorboard railings with Hammer Tone textured Powdercoat finish on floor panels
Available as upgrade:
• Stereo/IPOD hook up with Dual Speakers
• IPOD storage compartment in Dash
• Black Out Package – Includes all billet components to be Powdercoated Matte or Gloss Black w/Contrast Cut Accents
• Custom Master Cylinder Covers, Grips, Foot Pegs, etc. available
Shredder's not currently being produced but if interested in a Pre-Owned model or to be put on a mailing list for information and updates, please contact Brigitte at (623) 879-9642 (phone or text) or by email - firstname.lastname@example.org.